Partnership with iHope brings hope and healing to our community. Every donation is used to provide high-quality, low-cost counseling services to our community.
Monthly Giving: The 1414 Partnership
Your gift of only $14 per month provides the foundation needed for this ministry to operate as a light in our community at 1414 W. Evans Street. Click an option below to get started today.
The cost difference between the average client fee and our operating costs per session is $25. Sponsor an entire month of counseling for a family, marriage, or individual with a monthly gift of $100.
Other Ways to Partner with iHope:
- Churches and businesses have a unique opportunity to support this ministry with line-item giving, and to receive counseling credits in return.
- Use your PayPal account for a one-time or monthly donation. Or, avoid the internet entirely and mail in a check with this donation slip.
- Join our e-newsletter for the most up-to-date info and events.
- Serve as a volunteer with iHope.
- Attend one of our Upcoming Events.
- Make a referral by calling (843) 702-0323.
- Help us get the word out – Follow us on social media! Follow us on Facebook, join us on Twitter, and check us out on Instagram.
- Go shopping! We have an ongoing need for general office supplies. Pick up a box on your next shopping trip – this may include: boxes of tissues, toilet paper, printer paper, stamps, manila folders, hanging file folders, and small water bottles.
why give to iHope?
the value of your financial donation
iHope exists to be a resource to our local churches, a distinctly Christian presence in counseling, and to keep counseling affordable in our community.
If clients are not using or cannot use their health insurance to cover the cost of counseling, local fees average $100-$120 an hour. And even when using health insurance, many people find that their co-pay is $30-$60 each visit. iHope counseling fees are only $40-$60 per hour. This is all thanks to your generous donations. Every donation is used to keep clients’ fees low.
Plus, every gift to iHope can be tax-deductible. iHope Christian Care and Counseling is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, classified by the IRS as a public charity.