Thank you for partnering with iHope to bring hope and healing to our community.
Every donation is used to keep clients’ fees low. A gift of $25 will cover the difference of our average fee versus what it costs us to give one counseling session.
Monthly Giving: The 1414 Partnership
Your gift of only $14 per month provides the foundation needed for this ministry to operate as a light in our community at 1414 W. Evans Street. Click an option below to get started today.
The cost difference between the average client fee and our operating costs per session is $25. Sponsor an entire month of counseling for a family, marriage, or individual with a monthly gift of $100.
Other Ways to Give:
- Give as a church or business. Pastors, ministry directors, and business owners can support this ministry with line-item giving from their budget. Click here to learn more.
- Give by check. You can use this donation slip to mail in a donation.
- Give by PayPal. Use your PayPal account for a one-time or recurring monthly gift.
- Give your time and talent. We invite you to serve as a volunteer or pray with us.
- Give office supplies. We have ongoing need for general office supplies. You can grab a extra box on your next shopping trip! This may include: boxes of tissues, toilet paper, printer paper, stamps, manila folders, hanging file folders, and small water bottles.
Help us get the word out:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
why give to iHope?
the value of your financial donation
iHope exists to be a resource to our local churches, a distinctly Christian presence in counseling, and to keep counseling affordable in our community.
If clients are not using or cannot use their health insurance to cover the cost of counseling, local fees average $100-$120 an hour. And even when using health insurance, many people find that their co-pay is $30-$60 each visit. iHope counseling fees are only $40-$60 per hour. This is all thanks to your generous donations.
Plus, every gift to iHope can be tax-deductible. iHope Christian Care and Counseling is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, classified by the IRS as a public charity.